Subscribe:

11.17.2009

Time Management

I have no idea how it got to be November 2009. I'm still writing 2007 on everything! Not to mention the part where this officially makes me 30, which officially makes me too "old" to use my age as an excuse for anything. Although I've decided that by the time I turn 33 I'll be comfortable with being 30, so I guess its not too bad.... I still have three years to "be" 30.

But I digress.

The point of all this is that Christmas is a month away and I haven't finished a single thing. I've started a few things... but finished nothing. SO - I'm reverting back to my high school days of serious scheduling and devising a Christmas Plan of Action:

CPA:
November 17-20: finish HR quilt blocks; cut binding strips for KND quilt, cut quilt strips for RY quilt.
November 21-22: sew front and back of HR quilt; bind KND quilt; start stippling on HR quilt
November 23-24: sew RY quilt blocks
November 25-28: Kentucky for Turkey
November 29: finish stippling HR quilt, piece RY quilt
November 30-December 3: layer & start stippling RY quilt
December 4-7: Basel Miami
December 8-18: FT quilt binding!!!!! Also, side projects

Side Projects:
2x Market bag, holder
1x PH
2x knitted WC?
4x Co
Tasty Food Products

Yes. This is going to be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...